This year holiday shopping is challenging: a lot of desired items are delayed, prices are going up, shopping in crowded stores or malls is probably not the safest thing to do.
There is an easy solution: this year give family and friends a gift certificate for an animal communication or energy healing session.
- Knowing what animal companions feel and think is a wonderful experience and a unique gift.
- Easy to do from the comfort of your home.
- The prices won’t go up.
- You will get a printable gift certificate that I can customize with the picture of the animal /or animals.
My name is Marie-Christine Lochot. I am an Animal Communicator and Energy Healer. My mission is to help animals and the humans who love them.
I have been a Massage Therapist and Energy Healer for humans since 1994. In 2002, I learned Canine Massage and started to massage dogs and teach the techniques to their guardians. I always wanted to work with cats, other than mine, but due to the cats’ shyness towards strangers I could not figure out the right way to do it. In January 2015, I met Vinny and that experience changed my life and showed me the way. To read about my sessions with Vinny click here.
Once I started to do more Energy Healing with various animals, learning Animal Communication was a natural next step.
I offer a variety of services to strengthten the bond between animal companions and their guardians and to enhance their happiness and health. I am based in Montclair, NJ but since the sessions can be done remotely I am available for people located anywhere in the world. I speak English and French.
helping Arya and her guardian
As I describe the miracle workings of Marie-Christine Lochot with my animals, I first have to tell you about her. Kind, kind, kind…and clear…funny, funny, unbelievable spirit of helpfulness, a generosity of spirit ,and a knowingness about animals that is so gentle, but so clear.In working with her, one is immediately put at ease and comforted…the kind of feeling you get when you are with someone who is an expert in their field.
I love my animals. I would not even let myself have the thought of letting go of an animal,but I felt pushed to the brink by my cat. While it pain me to say this, I doubt Arya (my cat) would still be with us, if it wasn’t for the help and support of Marie-Christine. Arya was peeing, repeatedly in our house, unacceptable behavior in our home. I will also tell you, we had tried a lot of different things ( many consultations with the vet, behaviorists, changing physical things in the house, etc) ,but nothing was working…
Deepen your Connection with the animals you love
Have you ever wished that you knew what your animal companions were thinking, feeling physically or emotionally?
We love our animal companions, we feed them, we keep them out of harm’s way as much as we can, we know their likes and dislikes from their behavior. But sometimes we need a deeper understanding.
- Their behavior changes or they have started an unwanted behavior.
- They are ill and you want to support them as much possible and know how they feel.
- Your life is changing: move, end a relationship, etc… and you want your animal to adapt in the best possible way.
- You just adopted her/him and want to know her/him better.
- You added another animal to the household.
- You want to know if she/he is happy and content in your house.
- Your beloved pet is in the final stages of life.
- Your animal companion passed away recently or a long time ago and you are looking for closure.
I offer Animal Communication, Energy Healing and Workshops to help you with that.
Some of the recipients of my work