websites 101 class
how to build a Website you love and that you can easily manage yourself .
I have been building websites, mine and for a few friends for the last 15 years, I have loved it but also I probably made all the mistakes or close to that one can make.
I wished I had had some guidance at the beginning when I started so I could have done it faster and with less costs. I would like to share what I learned during the hundred hours I have learned and researched.
During that class you will learn:
- How to avoid beginner or half beginner mistakes
- Verbiage/meaning of terms used about websites
- What to prepare and work on before you build your site
- Various platforms where you can build your website . Comparison, pro and cons, and why it matters
- What to do once you build your website to have people visiting your site and no, the “build it and they will come” does not work for websites.
- How to build your website on WordPress. The last hour will be dedicated to a demonstration on how to start building a website on WordPress.
You will receive a handout including a list of resources and you will have access to the recording of the class .
The class will be Sunday May 23rd, 2021 from 2:00pm to 6:30pm (with a 30 minutes break half way) on Zoom.
BONUS for Joan’s students: free follow-up with Joan and I on Saturday June 5th, 2021 at 11:00am (PST), 2:00pm (EST). Show us the website that you have started and we will give you feedback.
Investment : $250.00 or $197.00 early bird if you register before May 19, 2021
This is my first time teaching that class, the prices are never going to be that low again!
You can register by paying with:
- Venmo: @Marie-Christine-Lochot
- Zelle: 973-568-0878
- Via Paypal by using the button below